FINANCIAL AND ECONOMIC CONSULTANCY
At ANGOMED, we help and guide investors, entrepreneurs, real estate developers or construction companies, landlords and managers of existing elderly care homes, nursing homes, day centres, home assistance centres and senior accommodation residences.
Our goal is to assists these entrepreneurs and investors in analysing, both from a geriatric but also financial point of view, the development of a real estate project to assist the elderly, in addition to supporting them with the launch, procurement of partners and financing, and the control of their centre’s management expenditures.
Below is a list of the financial consulting services we offer:
- Elderly assistance centre feasibility reports. A full report for the investment decision making process, which must include the following sections: legal and administrative research, market and geriatric research, and economical/ financial research.
- Geriatric and market research. A report to establish the geriatric requirements of the catchment area, the current amount of available places at other centres, ideal size and types of services required for the centre.
- Corporate Finance. Financial planning consulting services and procurement of investment partners and credit entities.
- Geriatric real estate management. Research and selection of ideal real estate properties, in addition to the purchase of existing operational assistance centres.
- Cost control and budgeting consultancy. Economic and financial profitability research based upon existing operational centres and the preparation of management control indicators for assistance centres.
MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY (QUALITY AND EXCELLENCE)
Our quality and excellence management consulting services are aimed at social and healthcare professionals with the purpose of improving and certifying the management of both the centres themselves as well as their home assistance services.
Below is a list of the quality management consulting services we offer:
- Implementation of a protocol manual and assistance indicators. This is the operational manual for any assistance centre which comprises: protocols, indicators, records and procedures
- Geriatric centre quality certification. A certificate that confirms the quality standards of any elderly assistance centre.