Training your human resources in the management of elderly and dependent adults residential centres is the key for the success of any company operating in this industry. For that reason, we provide training for all staff in our customers teams at every single level.
Our training programmes adapt to each customer’s needs and are carried out in attendance which, in our own experience, is the best type of training that can produce the most satisfactory results when applied to the roles in question.
Below are the features that characterise our training programmes:
- These are intended for all hierarchical levels in each customer company, and they adapt to every role as well as our customer’s needs.
- They are mainly practical in nature.
- All knowledge acquired can be applied directly to all daily duties.
- They are taught by specialised professionals in each of the aspects dealt with by the course.
Our course catalogue includes those indicated below as well as further additional specific training actions that may be designed and taught as and when needed by our customers.
USER AND FAMILY MEMBERS CARE TRAINING. XENIFORM©
Our flagship course; Xeniform© is a protocol for excellence in the care and assistance of elderly homes residents and their family members, which has been developed and copyright registered by ANGOMED.
Based upon the requirements of elderly residential home users, it is used as a tool to improve the manner in which staff provide their services at the centre, resulting in further satisfaction for its residents and, therefore, a competitive edge when compared to similar providers.
Our protocol is split into two areas. A general section that applies to all centre staff regardless of the department that they work for, and a specific section for each of the above departments, that only applies to staff working in those capacities.
BUSINESS STRATEGY TRAINING
- Design and execution of business plans for geriatric homes.
- An integral dashboard for any geriatric home.
OPERATIONAL AND PROCESS TRAINING
- Development of work processes for each department.
- Quality management for geriatric homes.
- Environmental management for geriatric homes.
- Food safety management. HACCP.
MANAGEMENT CONTROL TRAINING
- Economic and financial diagnosis and analysis.
- Annual income and expenditure budget preparation and control.
- Cash flow budget preparation and control.
HUMAN RESOURCES TRAINING
- Empowerment / motivation.
- Line manager management.
- Team management.
- Meeting management.
- Efficient presentations.
- Time management.
- Training Plan preparation.
COMMERCIAL AND MARKETING TRAINING
- Attracting new residents to your geriatric home.